- Posted 09 August 2023
- LocationSydney CBD
- Job type Permanent
Drive recruitment and sourcing initiatives at a cutting-edge, Australian scale-up under the guidance of a dynamic leader who embraces innovation and change!
- Rare opportunity for an agency recruiter to move in-house and contribute to the growth of a P&C function!
- TA, HR Operations and Project responsibilities – plenty of blue sky!
- Modern, collaborative work environment; passionate and entrepreneurial team!
A true Australian success story, Needly aspires to be one of the widest-reaching online grocery delivery services in Australia. With convenience, quality and value at the forefront of their offering, they have achieved incredible success to date, with a core focus on reaching longevity in market through a considered and sustainable, strategic growth plan.
Needly is now looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to spearhead their new growth phase, which will involve a focus on tier one talent attraction strategies and building sound employee relationships. Operating within a highly publicised marketplace, Needly have made a name for themselves by focusing on the steady growth of their business model whilst side stepping the noise. Your job will be to bring their brand to life; creating an employer of choice status and working with the CEO to elevate the internal P&C offering.
The Founder and CEO of Needly is an accomplished entrepreneur with a background in engineering and strong history in scale-up businesses. Enthusiastic and engaging; this Founder lights up when sharing the Needly story and his authentic hunger to build a contemporary and community focused business is clear! Working closely with him will see you join a small but mighty head office team who are collaborating to position Needly for their next exciting chapter. This Founder will provide you with ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement and would love to see this position evolve as the business matures.
Overseeing the recruitment of both head office and front-line vacancies, this is an end-to-end TA position in which your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Recruitment of front-line workers who stock the shelves, man the vehicles, and provide the backbone support enabling Needly to deliver fresh food and produce to households around Sydney;
- Steady white-collar recruitment of corporate head office roles and talent pipelining to support workforce expansion;
- Scheduling and timesheet management for front-line staff to ensure appropriate coverage and efficient delivery of goods;
- Development of sourcing strategies and contribution to brand awareness including EVP work in market;
- Oversight of the employee lifecycle from onboarding and induction through to offboarding;
- Serving as a dependable and reliable point of contact for any people queries;
- Opportunity to influence the implementation of a more sophisticated ATS; and
- Opportunity to gradually explore other areas of HR as natural needs arise such as L&D, performance, and employee engagement initiatives.
Does customer centric, detail orientated, hungry and authentic describe you? This could be your next dream job in recruitment!
Whether you’re looking to make your first move inhouse from agency – or perhaps a lateral TA step to a more contemporary and tech focused business, this opportunity is unique in the BAU but also in the future prospects it holds for the successful candidate.
The profile we’ve identified as a strong fit for this role is an agency recruiter with 2-3 years’ experience. Ideally, you will have managed a busy recruitment desk (perhaps temp) and have a natural flair for building genuine relationships underpinned by authentic customer service. You may be driven to build a long-term career in internal Talent Acquisition, or perhaps want to transition into a HR Generalist role. This opportunity could afford you either upon your success, such is the Needly growth trajectory.
The successful candidate will understand the value Needly places on collaboration as a high growth scale up, and as such, be comfortable working from the office 5 days a week, with flexibility around start and finish times. Please note, we are open to alternate backgrounds so long as you have end-to-end recruitment experience, an affinity for operations and systems, and strong relationship management capabilities.
Following an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant, you will meet with the Founder & CEO of Needly and then accompanying team members in their Sydney CBD office. Please contact Lily Tuomela on 0448 290 380 with any questions you have or send through an application today! We would love to hear from you.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.