- Posted 16 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
Talent Acquisition Partner | Financial Services
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established and innovative financial services business in a Talent Acquisition Partner role on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Work for a household name in financial services!
- Enjoy a hybrid work model, progressive company culture and employee benefits
- Competitive salary at $120,000 inclusive of super
A household name within financial services, this well-established and stable organisation has a strong focus on corporate social responsibility and commerciality. Known in industry for their innovative approaches and early adoption of new technologies, they continuously work to maintain a company culture founded on collaboration, transparency and respect. Despite their longevity in the market, this organisation’s progressive mindset is reflected in their commitment to diversity and inclusion, flexible working and gender equity at all levels.
This role reports through to the Talent Acquisition Manager who has a wealth of experience in leading high-performing teams that deliver innovative talent solutions. More broadly, the CEO brings over 20 years of experience and expertise to the company, and the leadership team as a whole place great value on collaboration and sharing ideas regardless of hierarchy.
The Talent team is going through a period of transformation and will support the continued evolution as well as deliver recruitment solutions to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Further, you will:
- Own and deliver on the end-to-end recruitment process
- Partner with hiring mangers and the broader P&C team to build trusted relationships and advise on best practice
- Work with the business to understand current and future hiring needs and develop bespoke sourcing strategies
- Provide market insights to the business including trends, salary data and competitor analysis
- Provide an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Assist with the implementation of new recruitment processes and technology
- Identify areas of improvement across the recruitment lifecycle
You will be an experienced in-house or agency recruiter with a background recruiting in a fast-paced and complex environment. The ability to build trusting relationships with hiring managers and the broader business will set you up for success, as well as the ability to coach and advise stakeholders on best practice and offer innovative recruitment solutions.
As the team is going through a period of change, you will be comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing and continue to remain focused on the deliverables of your role.
The interview process will include an initial phone call and meet with a Levyl consultant, followed by two-rounds of interviews with the TA Manager, a stakeholder and a P&C peer.
We are moving quickly on this search, please contact Matthew Bransby-Bell on 0448 198 544 with any questions. We look forward to receiving your application!
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators. When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.