Newly created role to join an employer of choice who is rapidly expanding in Brisbane! Lead a team, deliver on projects, and develop your TA career!
- High growth ASX listed company focused on experience! $145-160k on offer.
- Report to the GM of Talent who will give you unparalleled opportunity and support.
- Leverage your project exposure and strategic data insights to uplift team performance!
Our client is a well recognisable, leading national brand embarking on a period of rapid growth and development. They are on an exciting journey forward to the creation of a unique premise which will underpin the changing face of leisure, entertainment, and experience for Australia. With significant growth plans in the immediate future, this organisation is currently navigating through a transformation to mature their offering and ready their teams (current and projected) for their next chapter. As a part of this, a new TA Manager role has been created to lead a team of TA Business Partners and Coordinators in delivering on all vacancies within a particular portfolio for this business. With all the hallmarks of stability but also growth, this role will see you collaborate directly with the GM of Talent to establish a trusted voice for Talent Acquisition within the organisation and drive positive outcomes and experiences for all those connected with the TA team.
This role reports directly to the Head Of/GM of Talent who is an experienced and inspiring people leader, amassing many significant TA roles across a variety of industry sectors. This leader genuinely believes in the role of TA being a service function to the business and is focused on ensuring the organisation feels supported the company brand and EVP is elevated in every stakeholder interaction. They also care about their immediate team and are one to not only encourage but foster continual learning and development opportunities for those under the TA umbrella.
As a key Talent Acquisition Manager operating alongside a small peer cohort, you will play a pivotal role in shaping this organisation's culture, attracting top talent, and ensuring the smooth functioning of all Talent Acquisition processes.
In an ideal world, this role will not be responsible for recruitment and have no vacancies on your dashboard. In saying that, from time to time the business will request you look at senior hires and as such we do need someone that is happy to get on the tools and be all hands-on deck when required!
The focus of this role will be on people leadership and strategy execution. The TA strategy is set, so they now need this person to come in and deliver on it. Ensure your team is working in a compliant, effective and customer centric manner, filling all projected vacancies to timelines expected. Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contributing to the ongoing development and execution of the talent acquisition strategy, identifying key metrics for objectives and partnering with managers on workforce planning exercises to understand current and future resourcing needs;
- Leading a team of X5 TA BP’s and x2 TA Coordinators, setting the standard ensuring exceptional candidate care, providing positive experiences at every intersection, and adding value through insights and innovation;
- Leveraging partnerships and brand activations to ensure a robust sourcing pipeline of talent, working on a continued evolution of the organisation’s EVP;
- Managing recruitment assignments, preferred supplier agreements and process improvement exercises;
- Delivering on projects connected with strategic sourcing, volume recruitment, employer brand and onboarding; and
- Conducting ongoing assessments and reviews to ensure compliance and a high level of performance by your team.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead who has end to end recruitment skills and experience managing a small team. You will possess a strategic and data centric approach and enjoy using dashboards and metrics to inform decision making and the provision of recommendations to process. You will enjoy leading people, be capable of uplifting performance and influencing compliance whilst also fostering a positive and healthy workplace culture. Any exposure to a high volume recruitment project would be hugely advantageous, as would any experience working in amongst a regulatory environment. You will have strong stakeholder management skills and be naturally focused on customer care with a strong work ethic. You embrace change, have a passion for growth and enjoy developing and collaborating with others! Finally, you will be open to this opportunity being an initial 12 month fixed term contract with strong potential for permanency (we are open to waiting a notice period however can also facilitate an immediate start).
Beyond meeting with a Levyl consultant, there will be a two stage interview process (GM of Talent and Dept Lead then another TA Manager) plus reference checks and background checks prior to offer. We are hopeful for a start in the short-term future so will move quickly throughout the next steps. Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0499 027 469 with any questions or for a confidential discussion before applying online with your resume.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators. When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.