Talent Acquisition Specialist | Up to $130k package inclusive of super + bonus
Rare opportunity to drive end-to-end recruitment for a leading ASX-listed property development organisation in a time of rapid growth.
- Deliver effective recruitment processes across the construction side of the business
- Great employee benefits with a genuine focus on wellbeing and diversity
- 6-month FTC with opportunities for progression
Recognised year after year for their world-class projects and the positive impact they have on the community, our client is a key player in the property development game. They develop innovative and sustainable projects that are built for beyond today and create spaces for us to enjoy. Operating in a diverse portfolio across industrial, office, retail, and residential, they have a strong pipeline of work, particularly within the residential sector. Their integrated offering to clients means they have a strong workforce of highly skilled professionals across the lifecycle of construction and property development. Voted as an Employer of Choice and leading the way in gender equality, they are genuinely invested in their people and value what individuals bring to their business to deliver for their clients.
Forming part of a capable and high-performing TA function, this role reports into an accomplished Talent Acquisition Manager with an esteemed background and track record of delivering both operational and strategic excellence.
Due to the go-live of new projects, you will be partnering with stakeholders in the construction side of the business to address attract talent across Australia. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Consulting with key stakeholders to understand and deliver on their talent acquisition requirements;
- Demonstrate a commercial mindset and think strategically to meet stakeholder needs;
- Consistently deliver best practice end-to-end recruitment processes;
- Provide accurate reporting in line with pre-determined targets;
- Show an understanding of and commitment to DE&I strategies and embed this into your recruitment efforts;
- Utilise an array of sourcing and attraction techniques in order to deliver on stakeholder needs.
If you are a confident and ambitious talent acquisition professional with a deep understanding of and passion for the construction sector, this is a unique opportunity for you to apply your skills within a leading ASX-listed firm. You will be excited by the chance to support a respected Australian business at a time of growth and have the opportunity to partner closely with business leaders.
Following an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant, you will likely go through two interviews with the client through which you will meet with the TA Manager and an additional stakeholder.
For any questions please contact Angus Swift on 0418 696 936.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.