- Posted 02 May 2023
- LocationMacquarie Park
- Job type Permanent
Play a key role in executing strategic people initiatives at a leading Australian FMCG organisation.
- Uplift employee engagement through wide-ranging culture and wellness initiatives!
- Strengthen the capability of your portfolio group and take a genuine seat at the table.
- Flexible hybrid working on offer with onsite parking provided!
A household brand name, our client is one of Australia’s largest FMCG organisations who provide industry leading products to consumers nation-wide. Their reach provides the unique opportunity to work across the various subsidiary brands and global people & culture initiatives. Their sound business model has seen them go from strength to strength amongst uncertain economic conditions, with an exciting period of growth ahead. To support this growth, they are on the look out for a collaborative and ambitious HR Advisor or early-stage HRBP to join the team in a new Head Office ‘People Partner’ job. This role presents the opportunity to be supported and mentored by an accomplished leader whilst partnering strategically with your own employee group.
This role will form part of a small to mid size HR team where you will report into the P&C Manager, receive administrative support from a HR Coordinator, and work collaboratively with other HR/ People Partners and Centres of Excellence professionals. You will be support various business units, working closely with senior leaders across a number of verticals including finance, payroll, legal and IT.
This opportunity has arisen due to an internal secondment and rescope of an existing role. The goal is to foster a supportive, engaging, and high-performing work environment while introducing HR initiatives alongside the wider people team. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enhancing talent management, leadership development, culture, diversity & inclusion, and process improvement throughout the organisation;
- Providing consistent and effective hands-on mentorship and coaching to leaders within your portfolio;
- Coordinating performance and remuneration reviews, developing individual development plans, facilitating succession planning, and ensuring processes are well-documented and data-driven;
- Working collaboratively with the HR team to develop and execute new approaches to L&D and DE&I within your portfolio group;
- Partnering with stakeholders to provide guidance and advice on performance issues and wellbeing concerns as they arise; and
- Providing wide-ranging generalist support across the employee lifecycle and serving as a first point of contact for HR queries.
This role is suited to a confident, ambitious HR professional with a demonstrated ability to provide effective HR advice to stakeholders and effectively partner with leaders to drive capability. Ideally, you will possess exposure to matrix environments that operate at a fast pace and with continuous improvement at the forefront of what they do. You will also enjoy taking a collaborative, hands-on approach where you are present and highly visible to key stakeholders within your portfolio. More broadly, you will be a proactive problem-solver who is capable of establishing robust working relationships and be comfortable operating across the full employee lifecycle in a true generalist capacity! Any exposure to FMCG or the portfolio groups you would oversee i.e. finance, legal, payroll could be advantageous.
This process will consist of an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant followed by a first stage interview with the P&C Manager, and a second-round interview with another senior HR leader.
For any questions, please contact Lily Tuomela on 0448 290 380. We look forward to hearing from you!
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators. When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.