- Posted 15 September 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Award winning, highly progressive organisation – ‘Best Place to Work’!
- Direct report to the Head of P&C; mix of strategic and operational duties.
- Own the tech and product employee portfolio whilst driving process improvement!
A well established, industry leading tech scale up that meets at the intersection of retail, sustainability, innovation and logistics, our client works with some of the world’s leading brands to power their customer experience and drive superior service. Based in Martin Place offices (with hybrid working on offer), this organisation is working through a period of sophistication which has included redefining their EVP, strategically assessing market opportunity, and setting company wide goals for FY2024 and beyond. All this work will be underpinned by their impressive company values and driven by their small and mighty HR team who are a bunch of powerful and bright P&C minds! Join this award winning employer of choice, in this newly designed role which will see you take on a breadth of responsibility across talent, people partnering and rem.
This role reports to the Head of People & Culture who is an experienced HR Leader with impressive tenure working for tier one organisations in the technology and digital space. A down to earth and passionate Manager, this Head Of strikes us as an empowering, modern, and motivated person to work for! She will mentor you and give you scope to drive forward your career.
The focus for the People & Talent Partner will predominantly be looking after the tech and product employee portfolio and will see you focus on this teams needs across Performance, L&D, Rem, Talent, and Engagement. This will see you bringing to life the P&C strategy for your cohort and also becoming the SME for remuneration and data. Specifically, responsibilities will look like:
- Working closely with the Head of P&C and business leaders to sculpt and drive the overarching People Strategy, fortifying organisational design, change management, talent management and employee engagement;
- Championing continuous learning and supporting on learning and development initiatives;
- Overseeing employee relations issues with care and working on the uplift of organisation wide performance;
- Driving process improvement exercises across policy, process, data and reporting;
- Remuneration and benefits – becoming the company SME for the continued sophistication of this key pillar;
- End to end talent acquisition of relevant roles including the curation of talent pipelines and elevation of the company brand by driving EVP awareness; and
- Working on DE&I initiatives, systems projects and more!
- Please note that it is assumed you will bring a fairly broad HR Generalist skill-set to this role but also end to end TA experience and a love of data.
In summary we are seeking for this role an experienced People Partner, a candidate with a broad generalist HR skill-set and strategic mindset. We require someone comfortable with TA and skilled in this component (end to end). Furthermore, if you have an interest in/ inclination toward or exposure to remuneration and data – this will be a key focus for this role and opportunity for you to lean in and drive impact! Exposure to a tech scale up or similarly orientated environment would be advantageous as would be your attitude. To fit in with this team you must be adaptable, flexible, passionate, and progressive! You are commercial in how you think and enjoy collaborating within a team. The career progression on offer for the successful candidate is unlimited therefore we are hoping to hire someone motivated to achieve great things in this role but also use it as a platform to grow their career within this organisation.
Beyond meeting with a Levyl consultant, there will be a three stage interview process (Head of P&C, working exercise and then COO) and reference checks. We are hopeful for a start in the short-term future so will move quickly throughout the next steps! Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0499 027 469 with any questions or for a confidential discussion before applying online.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators. When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.