- Posted 14 July 2023
- Job type Permanent
People & Culture Coordinator | Up to $90-100k package
Unique opportunity to join the Australian arm of a global business during a time of expansion and growth.
- Enjoy variation by providing a mix of operational and project support across the employee lifecycle.
- Collaborate with well-tenured HR leaders and execute business strategy.
- Full-time perm opportunity based in the Sydney CBD with hybrid working.
With a presence spanning six continents, our client is known for their consulting expertise and ability to execute organisational business strategy while maximizing growth. Now expanding into the Australian market, they are experiencing an exciting transformational period where experienced business leaders and fresh, local talent are coming together to venture into new territory. With a true focus on company culture, particularly highlighting the need for work-life balance and diverse, inclusive workforces, our client continually provides opportunities for career growth and professional development for their people.
This role reports into a senior HR leader who is well-tenured in industry, having operated in high-performance environments to deliver a positive employee experience. This position will also work closely with senior business leaders in Australia including Directors and the Operations Manager. The P&C team are very collaborative and are eager to support the successful candidate and expand their knowledge and skills to develop a long-term HR career.
In this role, you will oversee the Australian HR function from an operational standpoint and support the P&C leaders across the employee lifecycle. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing generalist HR support across the employee life-cycle from onboarding to offboarding;
- Overseeing the early careers space and getting involved with campus recruitment to attract junior talent;
- Manage recruitment of experienced hires including screening resumes and arranging interviews for hiring managers
- Reviewing, implementing and initiating policies and processes to ensure existing business practices align with local legislation;
- Ensure data integrity of the HRIS
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner with annual and cyclical people processes such as remuneration, performance reviews, talent reviews and succession planning; and
- Engaging in ad hoc project work alongside the broader P&C team in areas which personally interest you and elevate the EVP.
The ideal candidate have tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management with previous experience working experience in a Coordinator / Officer HR role. Preferably you will have experience in professional services with some exposure to consulting. In addition, you will have strong exposure across the employee lifecycle and enjoy engaging in project work.
This role would suit an early-stage HR professional who is eager to take the next step in their career and who feels confident working autonomously (with guidance and support as needed).
Beyond these attributes, you will be a motivated, business-savvy professional who enjoys collaborating with a wide range of personalities. You will be excited by taking initiative and the opportunity to build out structure and process in line with business needs.
The interview process will include an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant, followed by what we anticipate to be another two interviews with the client.
Please contact Lily Tuomela on 0448 290 380 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.