- Posted 20 August 2023
- Job type Permanent
Are you an experienced Payroll specialist who loves implementation and change management? Well, this role could just be for you!
- Lead the design, testing and rollout of a new Payroll system
- Unique opportunity to step out of the day-to-day payroll processing and drive key programs of work
- 9-12 month fixed-term contract, up to $180k + super and hybrid working
Our client is one of Australia’s most well-know and largest consumer goods provider, housing some of our most loved brands. With a reach that is global, they have seen sustained growth in recent years with a strong pipeline of opportunity in coming years, which includes expansion and enhancing their current products. To support their growth, they are investing in new technology to create efficiencies and allow their people to perform their roles without the disruption of manual processes!
You will join a high-performing and formidable People & Culture team, reporting into a highly experienced People & Culture Manager. Their style is to empower their team to deliver their best work by allowing autonomy while having an open-door policy to provide support.
As the Payroll Transformation Manager, you will manage work to procure a vendor and system and work to ensure that the new system and model is fit-for-purpose to meet the needs of the business. You will also play a leading role in the coordination of the change management process and support business other functions to adopt the new ways of working.
Further, you will:
- Work in partnership with the HRIS project team to integrate payroll along with time and attendance
- Project manage the transition from existing processes and engage with internal stakeholders and working groups to deliver outcomes
- Design and test modules in the new system and setting up rules with regards to time and attendance and Awards
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements including awards and WGEA
- Ongoing regular internal reporting
- Relationship management with the system provider
- Manage complex payroll enquiries from business stakeholders and employees
- Ongoing payroll projects including process improvement and optimisation
- Work closely with the broader People & Culture team with regards to payroll processes along the employee lifecycle
Key to your success in this role will be your exceptional attention to detail and your commitment to delivering to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Stakeholder engagement with both internal and external parties will set you up for success to ensure there is consistent alignment and productivity by all involved in delivering.
Experience working in payroll and working to implement and integrate systems will afford you great success. The ability to accurately understand complect EBAs, awards and pay rules will be critical as well as proficiency in Excel.
The process will consist of two interviews with the client in addition to a phone screen and an interview with a Levyl consultant.
The successful candidate will also be required to undergo reference checks.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact Matthew Bransby-Bell on 0448 198 544 and we look forward to hearing from you.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.