Payroll & People Systems Coordinator | Fantastic Graduate Role!
Commence your career in HR Operations /Payroll in this varied role with clear growth opportunity!
- Learn to process payroll alongside completing tasks across the employee lifecycle
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and build your technical skillset
- Learn from an experienced and knowledgeable Payroll & People Systems Manager
An iconic and well-regarded Australian business, our client is professional yet progressive and view their people as their most important investment! They pride themselves on providing fulfilling career pathways and prioritise experience and exposure when it comes to development. With modern offices on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD, this organisation operates on a hybrid working model, and has impressive benefits on offer. These include additional days of leave, a focus on sustainability and a wide range of discounts on food, beverage, and accommodation! Join a market leading organisation today to commence your career in 2024.
In the role of Payroll and People Systems Coordinator you will be reporting into a Payroll & People Systems Manager with a highly respectable professional background. You’ll be able to tap into thier extensive knowledge of all things payroll and HR operations, and be given the opportunity to support in the delivery of key operational projects. You will also form part of a broader HR and Payroll team, who are high-functioning and truly collaborative in nature, giving you the perfect environment to develop a well-rounded skillset!
A multi-faceted role, you’ll be supporting the execution of important payroll and HR duties. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Processing the onboarding and offboarding of employees through the system;
- Conducting pre-employment processes such as visa (VEVO) checks;
- Completing payroll transactions efficiently and accurately and responding to general payroll queries from employees;
- Staying on top of the system to keep it updated with all relevant people data;
- Contributing to the compilation of people and payroll reports;
- Working with the payroll team to reconcile any payment errors; and
- Collaborating with the Payroll & Systems Manager to identify and complete system enhancements.
If you are a recent graduate in HR or Finance looking to apply your learnings in an organisation committed to helping you learn, this is the role for you!
You will have a natural drive and a tangible appetite for growth and be open and receptive to challenge in the pursuit of your development. You’ll bring with you into the role a collaborative approach as well as strong interpersonal communication skills, with a desire to provide a high level of service. Key to success will be impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills, as well as the ability to adapt and be comfortable working autonomously while also playing a key role in the team. You will be systems savvy and enjoy operating in a fast-paced environment where no day is the same.
Following an initial meeting with a Levyl Consultant, you will meet with both the Payroll & Systems Manager as well as perhaps the CPO or another stakeholder. Prior to commencement, background and police checks will need to be completed, as will be a psychometric assessment.
For any confidential queries please contact Angus Swift on 0418 696 936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators. When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.