- Posted 09 October 2023
- Job type Permanent
Multiple Payroll Opportunities! | FMCG & Financial Services
Contract payroll opportunities with immediate starts available and longer-term possibilities.
- 1x 4-month contract with a renowned & growing FMCG organisation across Aus + NZ
- 1x 3-month contract with an esteemed wealth & asset management firm
- Crucial hires that both present excellent development opportunities
These opportunities are with organisations who are both market leaders in their respective industries. A 4 month-contract opportunity is available with one of Australia & New Zealand’s strongest FMCG businesses, who are about to embark on an exciting period of transformation and growth underpinned by significant investment into new facilities and processes which will see them strengthen their grip on the beverage market.
A 3-month contract opportunity is available with an a globally recognised and trusted financial services firm who are renowned for their expertise, relationships in market and their forward-thinking, sustainable approach to their investment practices.
Your key focus within the FMCG business will be on BAU payroll processing and management of payroll queries:
- Processing monthly & weekly pay-runs;
- Overseeing all manual payments, calculations & reconciliations;
- Foster strong relationships across the business to ensure a high level of service is provided to employees;
- Manage new starter onboarding and terminations.
In the financial services role, you will be acting as the conduit between the firm and the outsourced payroll provider:
- Manage the relationship with the third party payroll vendor;
- Check for and action any identified discrepancies;
- Be the point of contact for employee payroll queries;
- Oversee all necessary reporting and metrics.
If you are an ambitious and organised payroll professional who is seeking a fast-paced, dynamic position that will offer you development opportunities, these roles will allow you to challenge yourself and form a crucial part of each respective payroll team. You will be naturally detail-oriented and possess a high attention to detail, while also being confident in your communication skills and your ability to engage with stakeholders and provide efficient, effective service to employees.
1-2 stages of interviews will likely be involved for each role, following an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant. For any further information on each role, please contact Angus Swift on 0418 696 936.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process