- Posted 18 December 2023
- Job type Permanent
Internal Talent and Mobility Manager | Up to $220k package
Do you want to work for an organisation that has an impact and shapes the communities in which we live? This could be for you!
- Lead the development of mobility frameworks to curate meaningful careers and drive internal campaigns
- Collaborate with the broader P&C team and business to influence change
- Full-time permanent opportunity based in the Sydney CBD with hybrid working
A leader in their field, our client has delivered some of Australia’s most recognisable infrastructure projects in urban and regional cities. With a workforce of circa 10,000, they are proud of their high employee engagement and retention, as well as their ability to attract some of the best talent in the market. They’re in an exciting period of growth, which is in addition to their current pipeline of projects as they begin to expand into new streams of the sector which will see them lead the way to a more sustainable future.
This role sits as part of a high-performing, collaborative and down-to-earth People & Culture team who have an exceptional relationship with their business stakeholders and deliver contemporary people solutions. You will report the Head of Talent who has extensive experience in industry, leading high-performing teams and deploying sophisticated programs of work that cultivate talent and create a high-performance culture.
As the Internal and Talent Mobility Manager, you will design and deliver the mobility pathways and strategy to transform and support the mobilisation of capability across the business. You will closely with your P&C peers to ensure the mobility strategy aligns to the broader people programs and work with the business to facilitate and support the movement of talent.
Further, you will promote mobility internally through storytelling which will see you drive and deliver campaigns to attract capability from across the business (think of an internal recruitment campaign!).
Your role will see you:
- Develop and manage the talent mobility strategy and associated policies
- Partner with stakeholders and drive engagement and change to ensure alignment with the talent mobility strategy
- Leverage data to inform decision-making and to influence outcomes
- Support the mobilisation and demobilisation of projects which will include introducing frameworks and procedures to support mobility
- Partner with the data and analytics team to ensure that meaningful data is captured and analysed
- Work with the internal communications team to drive campaigns that encourage internal mobility across the business
- Partner closely with senior leaders across all business units to understand capability needs and provide sound advice and support to achieve desired outcomes
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working to transform and innovate internal mobility, leading programs of work from concept through to delivery by embedding mobility pathways into the business. Experience within the infrastructure or construction industry is advantageous but not a must.
You will leverage your previous experience leading internal mobility to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels across the business and influence change through high impact engagement.
Overall, you will be collaborative with a passion for curating meaningful careers for employees and enjoy working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
The interview process will include an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant, followed by what we anticipate being two-rounds of interviews.
Should you be successful, you will be required to undergo a background and medical check which will be completed by the client.
Please contact Matthew Bransby-Bell on 0448 198 544 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.