- Posted 03 July 2023
- LocationMelbourne CBD
- Job type Permanent
Join a dynamic People & Culture team and support the seamless functioning of HR Operations in a high-performing, global organisation.
- Great opportunity for a recent HR graduate to gain exposure across the employee lifecycle
- Develop your HR knowledge within a supportive team environment that fosters learning
- Full-time permanent opportunity in the professional services sector
Our client is a global financial services firm with a diverse client base and presence in over 100 countries. Highly regarded in industry, they are known as a trusted partner to multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises, government agencies and NFP organisations alike. With a robust presence across Australia, their team of roughly 2000 are located across the country and provide financial and advisory services. As a business that truly values its people, they prioritise culture, offer flexible working arrangements, center work-life balance, and provide long-term career opportunities.
Reporting directly into the People & Culture Manager, you will join a smooth-running team of HR Generalists as well as small CoE functions. You will have the opportunity to work closely with your direct manager and be mentored as you build foundational knowledge and operational skills.
With touchpoints across the employee lifecycle, this position will play a key role in supporting a number of key people processes. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and enhancing HR systems and processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency;
- Monitoring the P&C inbox and acting as a reliable point of contact for your portfolio with any HR matters;
- Processing key employee movements including onboarding and termination, ensuring compliance with company procedure and policy;
- Coordinating team meetings, schedules, and taking detailed minutes thoughout;
- Collaborating with payroll to ensure data integrity; and
- Providing comprehensive administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle including performing data entry and reporting tasks.
If you have recently completed your formal qualifications in HR and are looking for your first step into the industry and/or have up to 1-2 years + experience in a similar Administration role, this could be the job for you! This position will offer you the chance to gain hands-on exposure across the employee lifecycle while utilising your strong communication and interpersonal skills. As a proactive self-starter, you will be highly organised, well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite, and possess a strong client-service focus. A flexible mindset and previous experience managing competing priorities will also be essential in setting you up for success.
The process will include an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant, followed by one to two interviews with the client. Please contact Lily Tuomela on 0448 290 380 with any questions you may have.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.