- Posted 04 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
HR Operations Advisor | Up to $100k package
Amplify your exposure across the HR function and utilise your technical skillset in a role that will expand your knowledge of HR operations and people data.
- Take the next step in your career by supporting the expansion of the P&C function at an Employer of Choice
- Continually develop your skillset under an experienced leader who works to build your capability
- Full-time permanent opportunity with hybrid working
Our client is a diversified family owned and operated business that specialises in property & construction including design and fit-out. Their culture is one focused on people, safety, sustainability and continual growth. Nationally recognised as an Employer of Choice, gender equity is promoted at all levels of business. Underpinning their strategic plans for 2023 and beyond is a strong profit line and pipeline of work. This hire has resulted from natural attrition and new headcount; we expect this team to further grow down the track! In the interim, you will be a critical resource for senior HR leaders in ensuring people-related data serves as a strong foundation for business decisions.
This role will form part of a smooth-running, supportive and welcoming HR team. Reporting into the People & Culture Manager, a strategic whizz and passionate leader with close to 20 years’ experience within industry, you will be encouraged to expand your skillset and learn from those around you.
In this newly created role you will work closely with the P&C Manager to maintain people data and provide comprehensive operational support to the broader HR team. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining the newly implemented HRIS so that data is kept up to date and clean, and producing ad hoc reports as required;\
- Executing key “hire to retire” employee lifecycle activities including onboarding, employment contracts, remuneration changes, job changes, offboarding, contract changes and employee letters;
- Liaising with payroll (no processing involved) to ensure data is accurate and employees are remunerated correctly;
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process improvements and increased efficiencies;
- Assisting with basic data analysis of engagement survey results and supporting with Remuneration activities; and
- Assisting the broader HR team with coordination activities as required across the employee lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will possess at one to two years’ experience in a HR role and relevant qualifications that speak to your commitment to building a long-term career within this space. You will be seeking to further develop your skillset in P&C, and enjoy blending technical skills such as knowledge of HR Information Systems with people-facing support and guidance. More broadly, you will be detail-oriented, precise, and capable of prioritising tasks and managing your workload in established timeframes. A continuous improvement mindset will be viewed favourably, as will an aptitude for communicating effectively with various stakeholders. From a technical perspective, you will be computer savvy, comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), and show a capacity to drive operational HR processes in a timely manner.
Finally, you’ll enjoy collaborating with others and working in a team-oriented environment to sophisticate the P&C offering for an award winning business, building close working relationships along the way!
The process will consist of an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant followed by a first stage interview with the P&C Manager and a second round interview, likely with one of the HR Business Partners.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.