- Posted 11 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
Partner with a company that values P&C and work alongside commercially astute business leaders to drive strategic and operational outcomes that enhance capability and culture.
- Opportunity to influence decision-making, see the impact of your work, and have your insights valued
- Work with stakeholders who are best in class and expand your existing capabilities
- Enjoy a progressive workplace culture that prioritises employee wellbeing
Our client is a global professional services firm with a diverse client base and presence in over 100 countries. Employing over 20,000 people in the APAC region, the Australian team forms a high-performing consulting unit across financial and advisory services. Known for their progressive workplace practices, commitment to flexibility, and range of wellbeing initiatives, our client is passionate about creating an environment where their people are supported, developed, and valued. This proactive approach allows their people to thrive and deliver strong outcomes across the business.
You will report into the National People & Culture Leader who possesses a wealth of HR knowledge and extensive experience working for large, multinational organisations. They have a collaborative management style and focus on empowering their team whilst providing stretch opportunities for professional development.
More broadly, the senior stakeholders in this portfolio group are known for their commercial acumen, strategic capabilities, tenure in industry, and ability to deliver outcomes for their clients.
This role will see the successful candidate become a critical player within their portfolio group and act as a trusted resource on wide-ranging people-matters by delivering expert advice and elevating capability.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Enhancing talent management, leadership development, culture, diversity & inclusion, and process improvement throughout the organisation;
- Ensuring the timely delivery of annual people processes including performance and remuneration reviews, internship and graduate recruitment campaigns, talent reviews, and internal development programs;
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to develop and execute innovative strategies that drive employee engagement, foster a positive work culture, and enhance performance; and
- Monitoring the success of various initiatives, measuring their impact, and making recommendations for improvement where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded senior HR Advisor or hands-on Business Partner with strong generalist skills across all facets of the employee lifecycle.
Your experience in finance, legal or professional services will see you as a confident operator who is experienced in driving human-centered outcomes in a commercial and complex business structure. Energised by fast-paced environments and eager to build relationships with stakeholders who are best in class, you will also possess exposure to CoE functions such as TA, L&D, talent management, and employee relations.
Shaping people strategy and prior experience in translating strategy into practical solutions which both align with business goals and have measurable outcomes will be something that excites you.
More broadly, you will be a proactive problem-solver who is capable of establishing robust relationships with business leaders, and engaging in respectful dialogue which challenges existing processes. In addition, the ideal candidate will be known for their ability to foster collaboration and engagement amongst their teams and wider portfolio groups.
The process will consist of an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant, followed by two rounds of interviews with the client and a psychometric assessment.
Please contact Lily Tuomela on 0448 290 380 with any questions you may have!
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.