- Posted 15 November 2023
- Job type Permanent
HR Business Partner | Tier-One Financial Services Firm
Newly created role to own and deliver operational and strategic people programs of work in a true business partner capacity.
- Salary package of up to $200,000 inclusive of super + bonus
- Join a global HR team and partner with senior leaders
- Curate a high-performance culture through coaching and guiding leaders
Our client is a leader in the financial services field with a global presence across a number of markets with a diverse portfolio of operations. Headquartered in Australia, their ethos is to deliver long-term value for clients and employees which is delivered through sustainable and innovative investment practices, under a strong ethics framework. Their values ensure that they leave a positive impact on the communities they operate in for a better future. They are proud to represent a diverse workforce and are committed to an inclusive work environment where their people are safe and can perform at their best. This opportunity will see the successful candidate provided with rich career development and opportunities as they champion strong investment in their people.
As the HR Business Partner, you will report into the Senior HR Manager who has extensive industry experience and has led high-performing teams. They are collaborative in style and invest in developing their teams to deliver sophisticated and impactful work.
This is a true business partnering role where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise across the employee lifecycle. You will partner closely with senior business leaders to help drive strategic initiatives and uplift the capability of their teams and support the business through change and transformation initiatives.
Working as part of a global client group and HR team, you will have the opportunity to work on key projects at a global and regional level and work on initiatives that you are passionate about and help enhance business outcomes.
Further, you will:
- Work to design and develop the people strategy to ensure it is fit-for-purpose to your client group.
- Manage and deliver annual and cyclical HR processes including performance, reward, talent, succession planning and engagement.
- Support organisational development initiatives that enhance operational effectiveness.
- Coach and guide leaders on employee relations matters.
- Work closely with HR CoEs on L&D initiatives, DE&I and culture.
- Provide data-led insights to influence outcomes.
- Exercise thought leadership to inform best practice.
- Measure, review and provide insight to business stakeholders on the solutions for effectiveness and future improvements.
Key to your success will be your strong business partnering experience, working with senior leaders to coach and uplift capability on matters across the employee lifecycle.
Experience leading and delivering annual and cyclical people processes will afford you success as well enhancing these processes to align to best practice. The ability to step between operational and strategic elements of work will be crucial and so will the ability to balance competing priorities.
Financial services experience or a similar industry will see you hit the ground running, but not a must have.
The process will consist of an initial meeting with a Levyl consultant followed by three rounds of interviews with the client which includes the Senior HR Manager and potentially other members of the P&C team plus business stakeholders. Candidates will also be required to undergo psychometric testing as part of the selection process.
The successful candidate will be subject to a background check carried out by the client.
Please contact Matthew Bransby-Bell on 0448 198 544 will any questions you may have!
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators.
When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.