- Posted 02 August 2023
- Job type Permanent
HR Business Partner | Up to $130k + Super
Great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious HR Business Partner to deliver operational and strategic support.
- National role, supporting leaders to enhance performance, culture and wellbeing
- Report directly into the CPO to help drive change and transformation
- Permanent opportunity with free parking onsite and hybrid working
When it comes to engineering services, our client is a renowned market leader and sought after partner. This organisation was established over three decades ago by a group of like-minded individuals who shared a passion for the field and remain within the business today. Their collaborative efforts and vision set the groundwork for continual growth and steady expansion. Now operating across Australia and New Zealand, they are on a journey to ensure that our footprint today, doesn’t impact the environment of our tomorrow by leveraging innovative technology and ways of working to create a cleaner environment for future generations.
The Chief People Officer is a leader in their field, with extensive experience working within industry and genuinely passionate about the work that they do. With a background in leading operational and strategic HR practices, you will have the opportunity to leverage their experience and expertise to help drive innovative, sophisticated, and best HR practices. You’ll also join a strong team of HR professionals who collectively bring a wealth of experience across various HR verticals and are a team that thrive through collaboration, knowledge sharing and being able to have a laugh and enjoy work.
A true generalist role, you will be key in supporting a client group of circa 750 across Australia in providing advice and guidance on people related matters and the delivery of the annual and cyclical HR activities.
Further, you will:
- Guiding business leaders on priorities, coaching and upskilling them on how to best manage people issues and processes;
- Ensuring compliance against company policies and procedures and employment legislation;
- Interpret Awards and EBA’s and provide advice in-line with these agreements and legislation
- Roll-out the annual and cyclical HR activities including performance reviews, remuneration reviews, talent and succession planning and engagement
- Guiding and leading the management of employee relations issues as and when they arise;
- Work closely with peers in the HR team on initiatives and lean on their specialisms to collaborate and deliver impactful work
- Working on performance and process improvement initiatives from a people and operational lense, utilising data to inform and justify decision making;
This is a great opportunity for an experienced senior HR advisor or junior business partner who has experience working in a unionized and multi-site environment within construction, engineering, infrastructure, or an alike industry.
It will be an opportunity to showcase your broad generalist skills with the ability to further develop your HR practices further by stepping into a leading role across the employee lifecycle.
Key to success will be the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and influence outcomes as well as being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Experience working to interpret Awards and EBAs will also be crucial.
Above all, you will have a collaborative approach to your work where you can work as part of a team and also take the initiative to develop key people initiatives.
We anticipate there will be two interviews with the client, in addition to a phone screen and interview with a Levyl Consultant.
Please send through your up-to-date resume as soon as possible and contact Matthew Bransby-Bell on 0448 198 544 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Levyl encourage diverse, equitable and inclusive recruitment solutions and commit to respond to every applicant. We make selection and shortlist decisions based on your skills, experience, personal attributes, and motivators. When you apply on one of our ads, please tell us the pronouns that you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need throughout the interview process.